Designed for excellent performance over the full VHF and UHF broadcast bands BII, BIII, UHF BIV/V.
Input filtering is designed for VHF/FM, VHF/DAB and UHF channels 21-60 with additional input filters on the multi-input models.
- Very high-quality broadband MATV amplifiers for all small, medium and large systems
- Push-Pull output stage for superior performance
- Super flat gain with very high output headroom
- 10dB + 10dB gain & slope controls
- Diecast fully screened amplifier housing for superior interference immunity
- Test points and earth-bonding post
- Built-in mains power supply with UK plug with LED power-on indicator
V51-305 MATV V51-201, 204 and 305 are designed for excellent performance over the full VHF and UHF broadcast bands
BII, BIII, UHF BIV/V.
V51-204 has 2 x UHF inputs for Ch21-57 and Ch21-60. V51-305 has 3 x UHF inputs for C21-57, Ch21-60 and
Vision V51-305 Amplifier input filtering allows greater input options and backwards compatibility with older MATV systems.
These amplifiers are designed with high gain and very high input and output headroom to minimise the
effects of interference overload.
The V51 range of amplifiers can be used in small, medium and large MATV
and IRS systems from 10 to 500 subscriber points or as a pre-amplifier mixer in cascade with a launch
The gain/level and slope settings are controlled by a 10dB gold contact slider switch attenuator
and 10dB rotary trimmer attenuator for accurate and reliable adjustment.