Vision EV5-408 4-way Splitter
V5-EVO splitters are built to compliment all V5-EVO models is small, medium and large IRS installations.
With class-leading performance in terms of low insertion loss, cable slope pre-emphasis and linearity, these splitters and taps allow managed trunk signal distribution for 5-wire IRS.
V5-EVO taps attenuate the signal to the side output while minimising trunk through losses.
EV5 splitters provide an equal division of the incoming signal to all ports.
V5-EVO splitters and taps pass DC on the through lines at up to 2A when the current is shared across 2 of the IF lines.
- Designed for large, medium and small line powered IRS installations
- Power from the headend, anywhere on horizontal trunk cables via the remote power supply, or local power
- Current consumption as low as 60mA from trunk and 65mA receiver
- Active satellite and terrestrial with “stepped” gain for signal equalisation
- Switchable input attenuators for all satellite and terrestrial input bands
- High input/output capability for long subscriber lines
- Pre-mounted earth bars and 6mm2 earth post
- LED power indicator
- Fully-screened diecast housings for extreme interference immunity
|Frequency Range SAT IF||4 x 950-2400MHz|
|Frequency Range Terr||1 x 5 -862MHz|
|Number of Tap Outputs||4 x 5 splitter|
|Through Loss SAT||8dB|
|Through Loss Terr||8dB|
|Tap Loss SAT||8dB|
|Tap Loss Terr||8dB|
|Input Isolation SAT||30dB|
|Input Isolation Terr||30dB|
|DC through pass H Lines||2.0A max when shared across H:lo & H:hi (1a max through one line)|
|DC through pass Terr Line||0.1A max|
|Connectors||F female (F male quick to F female on earth bar) 1.0mm max centre conductor for direct connection 5 x F male quick to F male quick for close coupling of multiswitch|
|Operating Temperature||-20ºC to +50ºC|