Vision EV5-104A IRS 4-way Apartment Amplifier
The latest addition to the EV5 range of market-leading IRS equipment.
This new innovation now enables central distribution and eliminates the need to have a return link from the lounge to the distribution point.
The EV5-104A is an IRS apartment 4-way amplifier that takes two feeds from the IRS system and has pass through on SAT 1 and band-stop filtering on Sat 2 to reroute the terrestrial services to the outputs. SAT 2 through line does not carry terrestrial frequencies.
The Terrestrial signals can be optimised by the 3 position gain control selector.
Switching control signals such as 22kHz and DiSEqC commands are managed to ensure they are unaffected and pass directly through to the dSCR or Legacy switches.
Vision EV5-104A Details
- Unique Apartment distribution amplifier is fed directly from an IRS dSCR / Legacy system
- 2-inputs, SAT2, SAT1 inputs from Multiswitches.
- SAT 2 Power Pass 1000mA max and 22kHz DiSEqC management.
- SAT 1 output frequencies FM, DAB, UHF, and Satellite; connect to SAT1 on Outlet plate
- SAT 2 Band Stop filtering reroutes FM, DAB UHF to Terrestrial outputs, removes Terrestrial off SAT 2 output
- Switchable gain ?5, 0, +5dB Terr Gain to optimise Terrestrial output levels.
- Mains powered 3A UK mains plug BS1363 fitted
- Fully Screened housing to eliminate EMI interference