The TRIAX dSCR multiswitches set new standards with market-leading ultra-low power consumption.
The only switch you need
Independent outputs for legacy or dSCR mode; can be used as cascade, standalone or terminated.
With your choice of 4, 8, 12 or 16 outputs, TRIAX multiswitches are compatible with Quattro and Wideband LNBs and support 1 or 2 satellite positions.
Market-leading low power consumption means you can build large, cascadable systems with a single PSU connected at any point in the system.
Easy planning and installation
Simple integration with existing TRIAX solutions; 5x Quick F connectors included.
Earth Bars included for all subscriber outputs
With 70 years of reliability and innovation, we ensure you live up to your own customer promises.
The dSCR range is available in four versions – with 4, 8, 12 or 16 SCR/Legacy outputs
All versions include:
- 4 cascadable LNB inputs from 1 universal Quattro LNB
- 2 wideband LNB inputs (vertical, horizontal) for a 2 satellite installation
- Terrestrial Gain Control for signals 0–20dB
- DC input (for switch, line and LNB powering)
- 75Ω self-termination switch
- Can be used as a Cascade, Standalone or Terminated Multiswitch
- Balanced dSCR and Legacy output signal levels (AGC) for easy system planning and installation
- Each subscriber output provides dSCR, Legacy, TV and Radio
- Trunk outputs allow the cascade of multiple switches to support large installations
- The unit can be powered directly via the DC input port, or remotely via the trunk lines
- Built-in LTE Filter
Detailed product info TRIAX dSCR multiswitches
Find specifications and more info about each product in our product area:
|Article number||Product name||Product info|
|318185 >||TdSCR 504||4 SCR/Legacy outputs|
|318186 >||TdSCR 508||8 SCR/Legacy outputs|
|318187 >||TdSCR 512||12 SCR/Legacy outputs|
|318188 >||TdSCR 516||16 SCR/Legacy outputs|