The RG59 Coaxial Cable + 2 Core Power composite cable allows you to send power and a video signal down just the one cable, saving you installation time and money fitting 1 cable instead of 2.
The two cables run in shotgun style can easily be separated to allow the power cores to be taken to a power source leaving the RG59 to be crimped for connection to a DVR, camera or monitor.
The power cores are 0.2mm x 16 stranded to prevent interruptions and are colour coded red 12V and black 0V to avoid any errors in connection
- Coax signal plus 2 core power cable
- Ideal for security camera installations
- Conductor: 0.71mm Copper
- Shielding (mm) Aluminium Foil
- Braiding 48 strand x .12mm aluminium braid
- Coax cable: Foam dielectric
- Power cable – 2 x copper conductors