Unique, superior cable staple gun for diverse, demanding professional jobs and precision operation. Specially designed for low voltage cables up to 6 mm in diameter, the R36E features a new, patented easy to squeeze trigger with 3-step force adjuster which can be set to reflect the material’s hardness or the thickness of the cable. This function also makes the R36E 40% easier to operate. Ideal for regular, professional use when fastening low voltage cables such as speaker, telephone, antenna or computer cables.
- For cable staple No. 7 and 36, 10-14 mm
- For 6.0 mm cable
- 40% easier to operate thanks to a patented easy to squeeze trigger with 3-step force adjuster.
- All-steel casing and wear parts inside
- Smooth functioning loading system and recoilless mechanism
- Ergonomic handle with lock function for easy storage
- Made in Sweden
- 5-year guarantee
|Dimensions||112 x 37 x 183|
|Cable staple type||7, 36|
|Cable staple height||10-14 mm|