- 10m pet tolerant detection up to 20kg
- Secure two-way wireless
- Dual element pyroelectric sensor
- Blue Wave Technology
- Digital temperature compensation
- Sealed optics
- Signal Strength Indicator (SSI)
- One Push to Learn Button
- 868MHz transceiver FM technology
- Pyronix High-Security Wireless Protocol Encryption
- Complies with EN50131-1
The ideal detector for homes with pets
With two-way wireless technology, the KX10DP-WE pet tolerant detector is the ideal choice if you have dogs or cats but still want extra peace of mind that your home is protected.
Using the KX intelligent sensor technology, the KX10DP-WE can identify the difference between your prized pet and an intruder.
Easy installation and arm/disarm options
Being wireless there is minimal disruption on installation and with a choice of using keyfob, proximity tag, code or your smartphone or tablet with the ProControl+ System, arming or disarming your system couldn’t be easier.
Signal Strength Indicator (SSI)
One of the key advantages of implementing of the SSI technology is to allow the installer to view the wireless transmission signal strength on both the control panel and wireless devices in real-time.
Blue Wave Technology
This technology further enhances the detector’s immunity to infra-red noise in the environment. BWT comprises several key components:
- The new 3D optics system enables perfect focussing of the infra-red signal onto the pyroelectric sensor.
- This allows BWT to clearly identify the positive and negative signal edges.
- Digital temperature compensation digitally adjusts the detector’s sensitivity to ensure intruder catch performance is maintained.
- Powerful software embedded into a microprocessor is used to process the received information from the pyro-electric sensor.
The result of this combination is lower infra-red signal noise amplification and therefore better immunity.
Pyronix KX10DP-WE 10m Pet Immune PIR Detector
The detectors intelligent PI (Pet Immune) technology analyses the difference between an intruder and a pet signal, with immunity up to 20kg and 10m coverage range.
Protects from possible infestation from insects, shields air movement in front of the pyro-electric sensor and protects against adverse reflections from inside the detector housing.
3mm polished finish reduces electrostatic interference on the PIR sensor.