The PRODAC22 is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analogue L/R audio via RCA phono outputs to make easy connection to an external device such as an amplifier. The converter is small and easy to install.
- Toslink/Optical or Co-axial inputs + power LED.
- L/R audio outputs + PSU input.
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
- 24-bit S/DIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Low cost, easy to install, simple to operate solution.
|Audio Input||Coaxial or Toslink digital audio|
|Audio Output||L/R audio|
|Input audio connector||Toslink, 1 x RCA(Coaxial)|
|Output audio connector||2 x RCA (R/L)|
|Sampling rate||32,44.1, 48 and 96KHz|
|Size(L x W x H)||51mm x 41mm x 26mm|
|Warranty||1 year (limited)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% RH(no condensation)|
|Storage Humidity||5 to 90%RH(no condensation)|
|External Power Supply||DC5V1A|
|Power Consumption||0.5 watt (max)|
|AC Power Adapter||UK standard|