4 Way Masthead Amp IR Return Capability, Gain 4.5DB, NF 2.8
A convenient solution for the multi-digital-box household, whether using Freeview, Sky or both. This unit provides 4-way low-gain distribution for high-quality signals at all outlets and optionally allows remote control of a Sky digital satellite receiver.
- Standard PROception 4-way masthead format: robust diecast amplifier in a free-draining enclosure.
- Sharp cut-off?TETRA?input filtering helps avoid interference problems from nearby?transmitters.
- Also available complete with power supply (proPSU11F).
- With equipotential bonding point.
Mode 1 (aerial amplifier mode)
- Apply power (5 – 12 V) to any output from?proPSU11F,?proPSU12F, suitable Freeview?box or IDTV.
- No power reaches the other outputs, return path amplifier is disabled, the unit functions simply as a 4-way low-gain UHF amplifier or ‘active splitter’.
Mode 2 (return-path mode)
- The mode selected by applying power (9 -12V) to the input, usually from RF OUT-2 of a Sky receiver.
- Return path amplifier and ‘eye’ power are enabled, facilitating Sky remote control.
- Compatible with?proSAT1EYE; complete 4-way system powered entirely from the Skybox.
- In Mode 2 the complete 4-way system can be powered entirely from either an old-style Sky box?or a?proPSU11F?via a?proLINK22?(Flexible RF Output Modulator – restores Sky distribution)?for one of new design Sky Boxes that have that they have no ?RF?2? connection. See link below for more details.ils.
|Product Code||Ways||Gain||NF||Max Input||Mode||Power Requirement||Return Path||Eye Power|
5 – 15V, 25 mA
9 – 12V, 35 mA
Introducing the PROception?proLINK22 ?RF replicator?
New Sky set-top boxes such as the?DRX595?and?DRX890W?do not have the familiar aerial input, RF-1 and RF-2 connectors. These RF-loop through facilities have been replaced with the new ?I/O PORT? ? a small round connector (10- pin mini-DIN) which allows an external ?RF replicator? (modulator) unit to provide similar distribution functions.
Applicable to the following models