The Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2 MIMO Base Station features a panel antenna and dual-polarity performance, making it ideal for Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications requiring high-performance CPE devices, all within a sleek form factor.
Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2 MIMO Key Features
- Intelligent QoS Priority – For seamless streaming
- Scalability – High capacity and scalability
- Long Distance – Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links
- Latency – Multiple features dramatically reduce noise
- PoE Enabled
New Leading-Edge Industrial Design
The original Ubiquiti NanoStation set the bar for the world’s first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2 take the same concept, with a redesigned sleek and elegant form factor.
Next-Gen Antenna Design
New antenna array designs featuring 16dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz and 11dBi dual-polarity 11dBi at 2.4GHz. Both with optimised cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor.
Remote hardware reset circuitry of Ubiquiti NanoStation M allows for the device to be reset remotely from power supply location. In addition, any Ubiquiti NanoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through the use of Ubiquiti’s Instant 802.3af adapter.
Remote reset is an additional option. Ubiquiti NanoStation M comes standard as 24V without remote reset.
- Dimensions: 163 x 31 x 80 mm (6.41 x 1.22 x 3.15″)
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Power Supply (PoE): 24V, 0.5A
- Max. Power Consumption: 5.5W
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Frequency Range: 2.3-2.5 GHz
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz
- Memory: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Operating Frequency: 2412-2462 MHz
- Cross-pol Isolation: 20 dB Minimum
- Max. VSWR: 1.4:1
- Beamwidth: 60° (H-pol) / 60° (V-pol) / 60° (Elevation)
- Polarisation: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilised Plastic
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +80° C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4