Multimedia Solutions MM60-050S HDMI Extender Set
The MMS Extender set is designed to distribute SKYQ+ HD, Freesat HD, Blu-ray, Audio, Video and return IR control over structured CAT5e/6 cabling
Multimedia Solutions MM60-050S
HDMI Sky Q, CCTV, Freesat HD, Extender Set
The MMS Extender set is designed to distribute SKY HD, Freesat HD, Blu-ray, Audio, Video and return IR control over structured CAT5e/6 cabling.
For ease of installation, the extender set’s receiver is power from the transmitter over the structured cabling using PoC technology.
To ensure the maximum transmission distance, it is recommended to use HDBaseT approved CAT6 which can deliver 1080p@60Hz up to 30m.
It is possible to distribute HD up to 50m over CAT5e when the resolution is set to either 1080i@60Hz or 1080p@24/25/30Hz with 8-bit colour.
Transmission distances are set by selecting the correct distance equalisation positions on the dip switch located on the receiver.
The MMS extender set offers two options for setting the EDID, either from the Auto EDID setting which accesses the local display’s EDID information via the local loop-through or in STD position from the remote display.
The EDID information provides the Source with the correct information to allow the display to set to the highest resolution.
- Slim low profile design designed to installed behind low profile TV wall mounts
- Uncompressed HD with zero latency
- Transmitters powers Receiver over structured cabling utilising PoC Technology
- Supports IR directional control from sync to source
- HDMI local Loop-through
- Distance equalisation via selectable dip switch setting
- Auto EDID control from local loop-through
- Steel housing ensuring screening and EMI immunity
- IR Receiver
- IR Emitter
- Video Bandwidth: Single Link 165MHz [4.95 Gbps]
- Pixel Clock: 148.5MHz [4.45Gbps]
- Video Resolution: 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@24/30/60Hz*
- Audio Support: Surround Sound (up to 7.1)
- Transmission Range: HD 1080p@24/25/30Hz 8-bit colour (24-bit colour) 50m
- Transmission Range: HD 1080p@60Hz 8-bit colour (24-bit colour) 30m*
- Local Loop-through
- Supports PoC
- Compact slim <17mm,
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Power Consumption: 1.5 W [TX]; 1.0W [RX]
- Power: 5VDC 1A [CE/FCC/UL certified]
- Temperature: 0~40°C
- Weight: 147g [TX], 146g [RX]- Combined 545g [boxed]
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 107 x 55 x 17mm
* Transmission Range: 1080p@60Hz using approved HDBaseT CAT6 cable 30m