HDMI 2.0 distribution kit for splitting and extending a 4K source such as SKY Q to 4 screens.
IR control included as well as an HDMI loop-out for a local screen. HDMI over single CAT6 cables up to 30m/100ft away.
Also included is an HDMI loop-through for a local set or to loop the signal into another part of the system such as an Antiference HDMI modulator.
This splitter supports resolutions up to 4KX2K@60Hz, HDCP 2.2 and IR control is also included allowing the user to control the source device from the remote location(s)
The receiver units are POE meaning no power is required at the TV point.
The main splitter unit provides power for the entire system. Compatible with SKY HD & SKYQ and Blu Ray, Apple TV or CCTV applications. PoE and HDCP 2.2 support.
- Distribute 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays over the network cable.
- HDMI Loop-out.
- Compatible with CAT6/6a/7 network cables.
- The transmission distance is up to 30m/100ft when 4K@60Hz, 50m when
4K@30Hz and 60m when 1080p@60HZ.
- The highest resolution supported is 4KX2K@60Hz
- Supports 20-60HZ IR pass back.
- Supports EDID control function.
- POE receivers.
- Simple plug and play technology.
- Wall or shelf mounting options.