Antiference 120m CAT6 Extender with KVM control
- Extend HDMI signal up to 120 meters via a single CAT6 cable
- HD resolution supported up to 1080p@60Hz
- LED indicators to show the status of power and USB connection
- Supports KVM function, offering convenient remote control
- Supports LAN standard 802.3 Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbps
- Compliant STP and UTP CAT5/5E/6 network cables
- Aluminium alloy housing design, stable and durable
A transmitter unit (TX) and Receiver (RX) that can extend the HD signal
Used for devised such as PC, Sky TV & CCTV by up to 120m without the need for unnecessary cables.
The built-in Infra-Red (IR) control means you can control the source device from the remote location,
so if you only have one Sky box in the living room but want to watch it in the bedroom, you can still
change channels without having to go down downstairs.
The KVM (Keyboard, Video & Mouse) feature on the HDMIE120KVM is designed to increase the distance
between a keyboard,monitor & mouse, and the computer console without any deterioration of performance.
This is a very convenient option when you need Remote PC access or multi PC access, or if you need to store the
PC console in a secure environment.
hdmi extender with kvm HDBaseT Technology
HDBaseT is the global standard for the transmission of ultra-high-definition video & audio,
Ethernet, controls, USB, and up to 100W of power over a single cable.
HDBaseT eliminates cable clutter without compromising performance or high quality.