Digital audio over extreme distances can be tricky in isolation, our audio extender uses a standard Cat5e or better cable to seamlessly transmit S/PDIF (Toslink) audio over 200m.
The Pulse-Eight Digital Audio over Cat5e/6 Extender is the perfect solution to extending audio signals up to distances of 200m over a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable.
During installation you can select between optical or coax digital audio input, and obtain both optical and coax streams on the output side, thus eliminating the need for an optical/coax converter.
Sufficiently low power that a USB cable is able to supply the requirements of either the transmitter or receiver reducing the need for power supplies behind the TV.
- Compact design
- Supports coaxial or S/PDIF digital audio signals
- Supports Stereo and Multichannel digital audio
- Supports 2ch PCM audio inputs
- 5.1 Compressed audio supported
- Extension length up to 200m