24 Port CAT5e Patch Panel IDC rear termination, RJ45
Offering superior performance for your new or expanding Structured Cabling network, the new Category 5e UTP Patch Panel from LMS Data is ideal for all your installation projects.
The PPAN-24-LC2 is a fully metal designed panel with performance up to Category 5e (enhanced).
With a black, semigloss finish the Patch Panel comes with high-quality standard IDC terminations to allow a high amount of re-terminations using multiple size AWG data cables.
Fully TIA-ETA-568A/B compatible, ideal for both Voice & Data applications up to 1000BaseT (Gigabit Ethernet),
Quality with the addition of Gold over Nickel plated jack contacts and fully enclosed connection PCBs to further reduce interference and increase over Signal quality margins, gets the most of your future network requirements.
Part of the Synthesis 25-Year System Warranty LMS Data CAT5e UTP Patch Panel Network compliant, 24-Port, 1U high
- 24-Port UTP Category 5e Patch Panel
- Standard 19″ Wide, 1U high for Enclosures
- 150MHz Frequency for future Protocol support
- ANSI/TIA-568A/B compliant, exceeding ISO-11801
- ISO/IEC11801 and EN50173 Category 5e compliant
- Low NEXT and Attenuation for improved signal quality
- Colour coded 568-A/B rear Krone IDC: 22-26 Solid AWG
- Gold over Nickel RJ45 plated improved contacts
- Rear IDC connection Block, KATT (2a tool) type
- Port Numbering with Black powder coat
- Ideal for Data, Telco and Multimedia