1m HDMI Lead with Ethernet v1.4 Cable
HDMI 1.4v compatible leads offer high quality, no-frills design for the professional installer.
Often hidden behind an LCD TV or display, flashy coatings, finishes and mouldings do not improve the basic performance of HDMI lead for the professional installer, who just needs a dependable performance for everyday installation.
These standard HDMI leads have high-density screening using 128 strand tinned copper braid over an aluminium / Mylar screening tape for superior interference immunity.
1m HDMI Lead Features
- High Speed with Ethernet HDMI Cable
- Resolution up to 4K30Hz, 1080p@60Hz
- Deep Colour
- Audio Return Channel
- Ethernet 100 Mbps
- High Quality
- HDMI 1.4v / HDMI 2.0 compatible
- High Density of 128 strands tinned copper
- Gold plated straight connector
- Suitable for SD, HD, 3D and 4K100Mbits/s Ethernet
- Available in 0.5m, 1.0m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m lengths