High-quality 12-volt coaxial in-line power units for use with the PROception range of masthead amplifiers and similar applications. All units utilise an efficient cooling-running mains transformers, fitted with an approved thermal fuse for overheat protection. The two-colour power indicator LED gives immediate warning of an output short-circuit condition. Regulation is maintained over the full 207-253 V AC supply voltage range, for any output current up to the maximum of 100 mA.
Designs independently certified to relevant safety standard BS EN 60065.
- Fully-screened RF modules, compliant with EMC standards (BS EN 55013 & BS EN 50083-2).
- Low RF insertion loss and excellent 75 ? impedance matching.
- Passes return path signals, allowing use in IR eye systems (proPSU11F MK 2 only).
- Electronic long-term short-circuit protection with two-colour LED indication.
- Convenient twin-output version available with built-in 2-way splitter (proPSU12F).
|Product Code||No of RF Outputs||Frequency Range||Insertion Loss||Connector Type||DC Output||Max Current||Short cct. Warning|
All units are supplied with an approved fitted 12 A plug to BS 1363.